This Affiliates Operating Agreement (“Operating Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions that govern your participation in the B&W Media Pty Ltd Affiliates Program (the “Program”). “We,” “us,” or “our” means B&W Media Pty Ltd. “You” or “your” means the applicant. A “site” means a website. “The website” means the www.thedmg.info site. “Your site” means any site(s) that you own or operate and link to www.TheDMG.info. Note that software applications are prohibited from participating in the Program.
BY CHECKING THE BOX OR CLICKING THE "CONTINUE" BUTTON, AS APPLICABLE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT, OR BY CONTINUING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE, REVISED OPERATING AGREEMENT, OR REVISED OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION ON THE WWW.THEDMG.INFO SITE, YOU (A) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT; (B) ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT; AND (C) HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE LAWFULLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO CONTRACTS (E.G., YOU ARE NOT A MINOR) AND THAT YOU ARE AND WILL REMAIN IN COMPLIANCE WITH THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE AFFILIATES PROGRAM PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS. IN ADDITION, IF THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT IS BEING AGREED TO BY A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, THEN THE PERSON AGREEING TO THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF THAT COMPANY OR ENTITY HEREBY REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE IS AUTHORIZED AND LAWFULLY ABLE TO BIND THAT COMPANY OR ENTITY TO THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT.
The purpose of the Program is to permit you to advertise Products on your site and to earn advertising fees for Qualifying Purchases (defined in Section 7) made by your end users. A “Product” is any item sold on the website, other than any product that is listed on this page (collectively, “Excluded Products”). A Product may also include certain services, if any, expressly included on the Affiliates Program Advertising Fee Schedule. In order to facilitate your advertisement of Products, we may make available to you data, images, text, link formats, widgets, links, and other linking tools, and other information in connection with the Program (“Content”). Content specifically excludes any data, images, text, or other information or content relating to products offered on any site other than the website.
To begin the enrollment process, you must submit a complete and accurate Program application. You must identify your site in your application. We will evaluate your application and notify you of its acceptance or rejection. We may reject your application if we determine that your site is unsuitable. Unsuitable sites include those that:
(a) promote or contain sexually explicit materials;
(b) promote violence or contain violent materials;
(c) promote or contain libelous or defamatory materials;
(d) promote discrimination, or employ discriminatory practices, based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
(e) promote or undertake illegal activities;
(f) are directed toward children under 13 years of age;
(g) violate intellectual property rights.
If we reject your application, you are welcome to reapply at any time. However, if we accept your application and we later determine that your site is unsuitable, we may terminate this Operating Agreement.
You will ensure that the information in your Program application and otherwise associated with your account, including your email address and other contact information and identification of your site, is at all times complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We may send notifications (if any), approvals (if any), and other communications relating to the Program and this Operating Agreement to the email address then-currently associated with your Program account. You will be deemed to have received all notifications, approvals, and other communications sent to that email address, even if the email address associated with your account is no longer current.
After you have been notified that you have been accepted into the Program, you may display Special Links on your site. “Special Links” are links to the website that you place on your site in accordance with this Operating Agreement, that properly utilize the special “tagged” link formats we provide, and that comply with the linking requirements. Special Links permit accurate tracking, reporting, and accrual of advertising fees.
You may earn advertising fees only as described in Section 7 and only with respect to activity on the website occurring directly through Special Links. We will have no obligation to pay you advertising fees if you fail to properly format the links on your site to the website as Special Links, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of advertising fee amounts that would otherwise be paid to you under this Operating Agreement.
By participating in the Program, you agree that you will comply with the Affiliate Program Participation Requirements and all pages, schedules, policies, guidelines, specifications, and supporting materials that we make available to you, and other documents and materials referenced in this Operating Agreement (collectively, “Operational Documentation”).
You will provide us with any information that we request to verify your compliance with this Operating Agreement or any Operational Documentation. In addition to any other rights or remedies available to us, we may terminate this Operating Agreement, withhold (and you agree you are not eligible for) any advertising fees payable to you under this Operating Agreement, or both, if we determine that you or other persons that we determine are affiliated with you or acting in concert with you (whether in respect to any existing or previously terminated Associates account): have not complied with any requirement or restriction described in the Affiliate Program Participation Requirements page or any other Operational Documentation or have otherwise violated this Operating Agreement;
In addition, you hereby consent to us: sending you emails relating to the Program from time to time; monitoring, recording, using, and disclosing information about your site and visitors to your site that we obtain in connection with your display of Special Links (e.g., that a particular customer clicked through a Special Link from your site before buying a Product on the website) in accordance with the website Privacy Notice; and monitoring, crawling, and otherwise investigating your site to verify compliance with this Operating Agreement and the Operational Documentation.
We will have no liability for these matters or for any of your end users’ claims relating to these matters, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, our affiliates and licensors, and our and their respective employees, officers, directors, and representatives, harmless from and against all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) relating to (a) your site or any materials that appear on your site, including the combination of your site or those materials with other applications, content, or processes; (b) the use, development, design, manufacture, production, advertising, promotion, or marketing of your site or any materials that appear on or within your site, and all other matters described in this Section 5; (c) your use of any Content, whether or not such use is authorized by or violates this Operating Agreement, any Operational Documentation, or applicable law; (d) your violation of any term or condition of this Operating Agreement or any Operational Documentation; or (e) your or your employees' negligence or willful misconduct.
We will process Product orders placed by customers who follow Special Links from your site to the website. We reserve the right to reject orders that do not comply with any requirements on the website, as they may be updated from time to time. We will track Qualifying Purchases (defined in Section 7) for reporting and advertising fee accrual purposes and will make available to you reports summarizing those Qualifying Purchases.
We will pay you advertising fees on Qualifying Purchases in accordance with Section 8 and the Affiliate Program Advertising Fee Schedule. Subject to the exclusions set forth below, a “Qualifying Purchase” occurs when (a) a customer clicks through a Special Link on your site to the website; (b) during a single Session that customer either (i) adds a Product to his or her shopping cart and places the order for that Product no later than 30 days following the customer’s initial click-through, (ii) downloads a Product from the website if the Product is a Digital Product; and (c) the Product is shipped to or downloaded by, and paid for by, the customer.
A “Session” begins when a customer clicks through a Special Link on your site to the website and ends upon the first to occur of the following: (x) 24 hours (y) the customer places an order for a Product; or (z) the customer follows a Special Link to the website that is not your Special Link.
A “Digital Product” is a Product which is downloaded by the customer from the website and no physical goods are involved.
Qualifying Purchases exclude, and we will not pay advertising fees on any of, the following: any Product that, after expiration of the applicable Session, is added to a customer’s Shopping Cart, is purchased by a customer via our 1-Click feature, or is streamed or downloaded by a customer, even if the customer previously followed a Special Link from your site to the website;any Product purchase that is not correctly tracked or reported because the links from your site to the website are not properly formatted;any Product purchased through a Special Link by you or on your behalf, including Products you purchase through Special Links for yourself, friends, relatives, or associates (e.g., personal orders, orders for your own use, and orders placed by you for or on behalf of any other person or entity);any Product purchased through a Special Link that violates the terms of this Agreement;any Product purchased for resale or commercial use of any kind;any Product purchased after termination of this Operating Agreement;any Product order that is canceled or returned.
We will pay you advertising fees on a monthly basis for Qualifying Purchases shipped, or downloaded (as applicable) in a given month, subject to any applicable withholding or deduction described below. We will pay you approximately 15 days following the end of each calendar month using PayPal. If you have not supplied the correct payment information, we will withhold any unpaid accrued advertising fees until you have done so.
Customers who buy products through this Program are our customers with respect to all activities they undertake in connection with the website. Accordingly, as between you and us, all pricing, terms of sale, rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales set forth on the website will apply to those customers, and we may change them at any time.
You will not issue any press release or make any other public communication with respect to this Operating Agreement, your use of the Content, or your participation in the Program. You will not misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute to any charity or other cause), or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Operating Agreement. You must, however, clearly state the following on your site: “[Insert your name] is a participant in the B&W Media Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.thedmg.info.”
Subject to the terms of this Operating Agreement and solely for the limited purposes of advertising Products on, and directing end users to, the website in connection with the Program, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to (a) copy and display the Content solely on your site; and (b) use only those of our intellectual property, marks and copyright content that we may make available to you as part of Content solely on your site and in accordance with the Affiliate Program Guidelines.
The license set forth in this Section 11 will immediately and automatically terminate if at any time you do not timely comply with any obligation under this Operating Agreement or any Operational Documentation, or otherwise upon termination of this Operating Agreement. In addition, we may terminate the license set forth in this Section 11 in whole or in part upon written notice to you. You will promptly remove from your site and delete or otherwise destroy all of the Content with respect to which the license set forth in this Section 11 is terminated or as we may otherwise request from time to time.
Other than the limited licenses expressly set forth in Section 11, we reserve all right, title and interest (including all intellectual property and proprietary rights) in and to, and you do not, by virtue of this Operating Agreement or otherwise, acquire any ownership interest or rights in or to, the Program, Special Links, link formats, Content, any domain name owned or operated by us or our affiliates, Operational Documentation, our and our affiliates’ trademarks and logos, and any other intellectual property and technology that we provide or use in connection with the Program. If you provide us or any of our affiliates with suggestions, reviews, modifications, data, images, text, or other information or content about a product or in connection with this Operating Agreement, any Content, or your participation in the Program, or if you modify any Content in any way, (collectively, “Your Submission”), you hereby irrevocably assign to us all right, title, and interest in and to Your Submission and grant us (even if you have designated Your Submission as confidential) a perpetual, paid-up royalty-free, nonexclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, freely transferable right and license to (a) use, reproduce, perform, display, and distribute Your Submission in any manner; (b) adapt, modify, re-format, and create derivative works of Your Submission for any purpose; (c) use and publish your name in the form of a credit in conjunction with Your Submission (however, we will not have any obligation to do so); and (d) sublicense the foregoing rights to any other person or entity. Additionally, you hereby warrant that: (y) Your Submission is your original work, or you obtained Your Submission in a lawful manner; and (z) our and our sublicensees’ exercise of rights under the license above will not violate any person’s or entity’s rights, including any copyright rights. You agree to provide us such assistance as we may require to document, perfect, or maintain our rights in and to Your Submission.
In connection with your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions, and other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, including laws that govern marketing email.
The term of this Operating Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either you or us. Either you or we may terminate this Operating Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon any termination of this Operating Agreement, any and all licenses you have with respect to Content will automatically terminate and you will immediately stop using the Content and promptly remove from your site and delete or otherwise destroy all links to the website, all other Content, and any other materials provided or made available by or on behalf of us to you under this Operating Agreement or otherwise in connection with the Program. We may withhold accrued unpaid advertising fees for a reasonable period of time following termination to ensure that the correct amount is paid (e.g., to account for any cancelations or returns). Upon any termination of this Operating Agreement, all rights and obligations of the parties will be extinguished, except that the rights and obligations of the parties under Sections 5, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20, together with any accrued but unpaid payment obligations of us under this Operating Agreement, will survive the termination of this Operating Agreement. No termination of this Operating Agreement will relieve either party for any liability for any breach of, or liability accruing under, this Operating Agreement prior to termination.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Operating Agreement (and any Operational Documentation) at any time and in our sole discretion by posting a change notice, revised agreement, or revised Operational Documentation on the website or by sending notice of such modification to you by email to the email address then-currently associated with your Associates account (any such change by email will be effective on the date specified in such email and will in no event be less than two business days after the date the email is sent). Modifications may include, for example, changes to the Affiliate Program Advertising Fee Schedule, Affiliate Program Participation Requirements, payment procedures, and other Program requirements. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF ANY MODIFICATION (E.G., THE DATE OF OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE, REVISED OPERATING AGREEMENT, OR REVISED OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION ON THE WWW.THEDMG.INFO SITE OR THE DATE SPECIFIED IN ANY EMAIL TO YOU REGARDING SUCH MODIFICATION) WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Operating Agreement or the Operational Documentation will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and us or our respective affiliates. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our or our affiliates’ behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that contradicts or may contradict anything in this section. If you authorize, assist, encourage, or facilitate another person or entity to take any action related to the subject matter of this Operating Agreement, you will be deemed to have taken the action yourself.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, OR DATA) ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT, THE PROGRAM, OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION, THE WEBSITE, OR THE SERVICE OFFERINGS (DEFINED BELOW), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES. FURTHER, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT, THE PROGRAM, THE WEBSITE, AND THE SERVICE OFFERINGS WILL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL ADVERTISING FEES PAID OR PAYABLE TO YOU UNDER THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT IN THE TWELVE MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE MOST RECENT CLAIM OF LIABILITY OCCURRED.
THE PROGRAM, THE WEBSITE, ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE, ANY SPECIAL LINKS, LINK FORMATS, OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION, CONTENT, THEDMG.INFO DOMAIN NAME, AND ALL TECHNOLOGY, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS, DATA, IMAGES, TEXT, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND CONTENT PROVIDED OR USED BY OR ON BEHALF OF US OR OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM (COLLECTIVELY THE “SERVICE OFFERINGS”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OFFERINGS. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OFFERINGS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF ANY COURSE OF DEALING, PERFORMANCE, OR TRADE USAGE. WE MAY DISCONTINUE ANY SERVICE OFFERING, OR MAY CHANGE THE NATURE, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS, SCOPE, OR OPERATION OF ANY SERVICE OFFERING, AT ANY TIME AND FROM TIME TO TIME. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OFFERINGS WILL CONTINUE TO BE PROVIDED, WILL FUNCTION AS DESCRIBED, CONSISTENTLY OR IN ANY PARTICULAR MANNER, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, ERROR FREE, OR FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS, INCLUDING POWER OUTAGES OR SYSTEM FAILURES; OR (B) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF, OR DELETION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF, YOUR SITE OR ANY DATA, IMAGES, TEXT, OR OTHER INFORMATION OR CONTENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR FROM ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY OR THROUGH THE PROGRAM, CONTENT, OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION, THE WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT. FURTHER, NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT, OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH (X) ANY LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE PROFITS OR REVENUE, ANTICIPATED SALES, GOODWILL, OR OTHER BENEFITS, (Y) ANY INVESTMENTS, EXPENDITURES, OR COMMITMENTS BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, OR (Z) ANY TERMINATION OF THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM.
The laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia, will govern this Operating Agreement and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and us.
You acknowledge and agree that we and our affiliates may at any time (directly or indirectly) solicit customer referrals on terms that may differ from those contained in this Operating Agreement or operate sites that are similar to or compete with your site. You may not assign this Operating Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our express prior written approval. Subject to that restriction, this Operating Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Operating Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Operating Agreement. In the event of any conflict between this Operating Agreement and the Operational Documentation, the Affiliate Program Excluded Products page will control over this Operating Agreement, which will control over the remainder of the Operational Documentation. Whenever used in this Operating Agreement, the terms “include(s),” “including,” “e.g.,” and “for example” mean, respectively, “include(s), without limitation,” “including, without limitation,” “e.g., without limitation,” and “for example, without limitation.” Any determinations or updates that may be made by us, any actions that may be taken by us, and any approvals that may be given by us under this Operating Agreement, may be made, taken, or given in our sole discretion.
Product Category: All Products. Advertising Fee Rate: 10%
This Associates Program Participation Requirements page is part of the Operating Agreement that governs your participation in the B&W Media Pty Ltd Affiliates Program. This page describes requirements and restrictions applicable to you as a Program participant. From time to time, we may modify the participation requirements described on this page in accordance with the Operating Agreement. All capitalized terms used below that are not defined on this page have the meanings given to them in the Operating Agreement.
1. You will ensure that your site is not unsuitable (as described in Section 2 of the Operating Agreement).
2. You will not display or otherwise use our trademarks or logos except solely as expressly permitted under and in accordance with the Operating Agreement.
3. You will not display or otherwise use any trademark or logo of any third party seller on the website in connection with any Special Link unless you have obtained from that seller the specific right to do so.
4. You will not remove, obscure, or alter, or make invisible, illegible, or indecipherable to visitors of your site, any “Privacy Information” link or any of our or our affiliates’ trademarks or logos that we include in a Special Link.
5. You will use Content solely in accordance with the terms of the Operating Agreement and within the express scope of the license granted in Section 11 of the Operating Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, you will (a) use Content solely to send end users and sales to the Amazon Site and will not link any Content to, or in conjunction with any Content direct traffic to, any page of a site other than the website (however, parts of your site that are not closely associated with the Content may contain links to sites other than the website); and (b) link each use of the Content solely to the related Product detail page or other relevant page of the website and not to any other page.
6. You will not engage in any promotional, marketing, or other advertising activities on behalf of us or our affiliates, or in connection with the website or the Program, that are not expressly permitted under the Operating Agreement. For example, you will not engage in any promotional, marketing, or other advertising activities in any offline manner, including by using any of our or our affiliates’ trademarks or logos, any Content, or any Special Link in connection with an offline promotion or in any other offline manner (e.g., in any printed material, mailing, SMS, MMS, email or attachment to email, or other document, or any oral solicitation). Upon our request, you will provide us with written certification that you have complied with this Section 6. We will specify the form of, and content required in, that certification in our request. Any failure by you to provide the certification in accordance with our request will constitute a material breach of this Operating Agreement.
7. You will not add to, delete from, or otherwise alter any Content in any way, including by adding additional information (e.g., you may not insert words into a customer review), except that you may resize Content consisting of a graphic image in a manner that maintains the original proportions of the image or truncate Content consisting of text in a manner that does not materially alter the meaning of the text or cause the text to become factually incorrect or misleading.
8. You will not sell, resell, redistribute, sublicense, or transfer any Content or any application that uses, incorporates, or displays any Content. For example, you will not use, or enable or facilitate the use of, Content on or within any application, platform, site, or service (including social networking sites) that requires you to sublicense or otherwise give any rights in or to any Content to any other person or entity, nor will you create links formatted with your affiliate number for, or display such links on, a site that is not your site.
9. You will promptly remove from your site and delete or otherwise destroy any Content that is no longer displayed on the website or that we notify you is no longer available for your use.
10. You will not use any Content, including any name or likeness embodied in that Content, in a manner that implies a person’s or company’s endorsement or sponsorship of, or commercial tie-in or other association with, any product, service, party, or cause (including by placing unrelated third party materials in close proximity to Content).
11. You will not seek to purchase or register any Proprietary Term for use in any Search Engine; purchase, register, or otherwise use any Proprietary Term as or in a domain or subdomain name; or register or use any Proprietary Term as or in any affiliate ID number. In addition to any other rights or remedies available to us, upon our request you will cause any Search Engine designated by us to exclude Proprietary Terms from keywords used to display your advertising content in association with search results (e.g., request exclusion by negative keyword bidding), assuming the Search Engine offers such exclusion capabilities.
12. You will not bid on or purchase keywords, search terms, or other identifiers (including Proprietary Terms) or otherwise participate in keyword auctions on any Search Engine if the resulting paid search advertisement is a Prohibited Paid Search Placement. You may purchase paid search advertisements and submit links to Search Engines to appear in response to a general Internet search query or keyword (i.e., in natural, free, organic, or unpaid search results), so long as you comply with the Operating Agreement and those paid or unpaid search results send users to your site and not directly or indirectly, via a Redirecting Link, to the website.
13. You will not offer any person or entity any consideration or incentive (including any money, rebate, discount, points, donation to charity or other organization, or other benefit) for using Special Links (e.g., by implementing any “rewards” or loyalty program that incentivises persons or entities to visit the website via your Special Links).
14. You will not intercept, record, redirect, read, interpret, or fill in the contents of any electronic form or other material submitted to us by any person or entity.
15. You will not request, collect, obtain, store, cache, or otherwise use any account information used by our customers in connection with the website (including any usernames or passwords of the website customers).
16. You will not modify, redirect, suppress, or substitute the operation of any button, link, or other feature of the website.
17. You will not make any orders or engage in other transactions of any kind on the website on behalf of any other person or entity, or authorise, assist, or encourage any other person or entity to do so.
18. You will not use Special Links to link to the website from references to items on your site that are not Products.
19. You will not take any action that could reasonably cause any customer confusion as to our relationship with you, or as to the site on which any functions or transactions (e.g., search, browse, or order) are occurring.
20. You will not include on your site, display, or otherwise use Special Links or Content in connection with any spyware, malware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious or harmful code, or any software application not expressly and knowingly authorized by users prior to being downloaded or installed on their computer or other electronic device.
21. You will not frame the website, or any part of it, within your site, including by display within an integrated web browser (e.g., WebView) within a Mobile Application. However, displaying a Special Link on your site, in accordance with the Operating Agreement will not be considered a violation of this Participation Requirement.
22. You will not post or serve any Special Links or other content promoting the website within any pop-up or pop-under windows, transitional page ads, or layer ads around or in conjunction with the display of any site that is not your site.
23. You will not include any Special Links in any content that you place on the website.
24. You will not attempt to circumvent the Affiliate Program Advertising Fee Schedule or artificially increase your advertising fees (e.g., by intentionally featuring, purchasing, or requesting or encouraging any other person or entity to purchase, low-price items offered on the website (as determined by us) for the purpose of exceeding any advertising fee threshold, or by causing any page of the website to open in a customer\’s browser other than as a result of the customer clicking on a Special Link on your site.
25. You will not attempt to intercept or redirect (including via software installed on users’ computers) traffic from or on, or divert advertising fees from, any site that participates in the Program.
26. You will not artificially generate clicks or impressions on your site or create Sessions on the website, whether by way of a robot or software program or otherwise.
27. You will not display or otherwise use any of our customer reviews or star ratings, in part or in whole, on your site unless you have obtained a link to that customer review or star rating through the website and you comply with the requirements set forth in the Operating Agreement.
28. You will not purchase any Product(s) through Special Links for use by you or for resale or commercial use of any kind. Similarly, you will not request or encourage any of your friends, relatives, or associates to purchase any Product(s) through Special Links for use by you or them or for resale or commercial use of any kind. Further, you will not offer any Products on your site for resale or commercial use of any kind.
29. You will not cloak, hide, spoof, or otherwise obscure the URL of your site containing Special Links (including by use of a redirecting page) or the user agent of the application in which Content is displayed or used such that we cannot reasonably determine the site from which a customer clicks through such Special Link to the website.
30. You will not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 13 years of age.
|2 x||TheDMGinfo Season 2 DVD - The Hotglue Specialist Edition|
|3 x||Under the Tavern - DVD Edition|
|1 x||Under the Tavern - Basic Edition (Printed)|
|2 x||TheDMGinfo Season 1 DVD - The Cardboard Collectors Edition|
FREE Global Shipping