When the earliest explorers ventured into the hinterland of the
remote island of Straya, they brought back more than treasures. They
brought back tales of terror.
Many a brave party of adventurers had faced the bloodied claws and
poisonous jaws of the koaladile. For some it is now more commonly
known by its colloquial moniker “the drop bear” for others, the piranha
of the forest!
If you go down to the woods today, you may be in for a little surprise.
For if you find a spot of blood on your shoulder, or that sweet stench of
death all around, you may just have stumbled into koaladile territory.
Then your only hope is to out-run your companions.
This PDF contains 5 pages (including the cover), illustrated by the author. It also features:
- A full page description, history, ecology, organisation and how to use the creature in encounters
- Combat strategy guide - how to use the monster effectively in combat encounters
- A monster stat card (tarot size) with details about the monster
- A handy injury tracking sheet
- Paper minis to represent the monster in your game
The file is 4.5Mb in size
The stats are used for the 7DSystem rule system, however, conversions are easily made to almost any other system.