The ancient art of herbalism has relieved the suffering of thousands through its wondrous concoctions and mystical potions. Herbalists are the cornerstone of every community in the world, but there are some who have chosen to stir the bubbling brew of dark-herbalism.
The dark-brewers toil over vile broth, the recipes of which make even
those with the strongest stomachs recoil in disgust. While their goals
are singular and personal, dark brewers have shared their unthinkable
recipes with one another through secret ritual gatherings.
During one such gathering, many centuries ago, the dark-brewer
conclave brought the horror of zombification into the world. A blight
on history that still taints the world in its dark places.
This PDF contains 5 pages (including the cover), illustrated by the author. It also features:
- A full page description, history, ecology, organisation and how to use the creature in encounters
- Combat strategy guide - how to use the monster effectively in combat encounters
- A monster stat card (tarot size) with details about the monster
- A handy injury tracking sheet
- Paper minis to represent the monster in your game
The file is 4.2Mb in size
The stats are used for the 7DSystem rule system, however, conversions are easily made to almost any other system.