Not all monsters in the world are out to kill everyone, some just
need adventurers to carry some stuff for them. The name of this plant,
the Stinging Vine is actually a misnomer. It does not sting at all, but it
does paralyse you... for a while.
The pollen of this plant is sought after by many an apothecary for use
in a wide variety of treatments, but mainly as a sort of anaesthetic.
These vines are not very wide spread in the world due to their unusual
way of reproducing. None of the numerous journals on botany and even Burke’s Bizarre
Botany Biblio do not reveal the origins of the name. Somewhere in
history someone got confused.
This PDF contains 5 pages (including the cover), illustrated by the author. It also features:
- A full page description, history, ecology, organisation and how to use the creature in encounters
- Combat strategy guide - how to use the monster effectively in combat encounters
- A monster stat card (tarot size) with details about the monster
- A handy injury tracking sheet
- Paper minis to represent the monster in your game
The file is 5.0Mb in size
The stats are used for the 7DSystem rule system, however, conversions are easily made to almost any other system.